TibKat's Insight's

Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Adjustment Period


Why can't I get anything done? I don't believe my house has stayed this consistently dirty... EVER. I don't even feel as if I am one step ahead of the baby. Right when I think I've got it a bit under control, he spits up all over the outfit I have just gotten over his head. This morning was another true spit-a-thon! He is super spitter baby! Love him!

I still have our suitcase packed from Christmas in Salt Lake. It may be because of the time we spent away with the pregnancy... I have just felt out of sorts since being back home. I have clean and dirty clothes scattered through out the house. Our dinning room table looks as if we vomited on it and the kitchen... well I get it cleaned and then turn my back and we have ants!!!

I know it's an adjustment with all that is going on... new baby, home break in, ANTS!!! But I ask, "When does the adjustment period end????"
posted by TRACI at 11:31 AM

1 Comments:

It will get better... give it another 6 or so months... You'll see.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home