TibKat's Insight's

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Uh, Oh... the thumb!


It's true... he has found his thumb. About a week ago I laid the little tot down and went off to make a bottle for him as his screams and cries came to charming octave I hadn't heard till that moment. Off to the kitchen I went, first to wash the bottle then to make it, when to my lovely surprise he abruptly calmed himself. I was relieved by the calm in the air but a bit taken back with this sudden change walked back in to check and to my wondrous surprise found him sucking quite vigorously on his cute tiny thumb. Fear ran through me. It took almost super human strength to remove it and I immediately replaced it with his "Bink". I am happy to say there hasn't been a true repeated offense (up untill I posted this post! ;) and now I am slightly petrified.
posted by TRACI at 10:57 AM

1 Comments:

Remember... it took 3 years of visits to the orthodontist to create the lovely smile that I now have... Prolly woulda only been 1 if I hadn't sucked that blasted thumb!!! Good luck with that one!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home