TibKat's Insight's

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Home

The last time I updated my blog we were on the move back to Utah. That was back in April and I find myself tonight, reflecting. Did we make the right move? I so wanted to be back home, back to Utah. I had such high expectations of how my life would improve. I wanted our family to share in the joy we now had in our lives, our son. Life is life. People are busy, family, friends.

Arizona was such a valuable time for us, being away from everyone and reconnecting with one another and establishing US. Now that we have returned to our home state, we seem to be a bit out of place. Sort of like the square peg trying to fit into the circle. We all know two things can happen, people can change or they can stay the same. I believe Jim and I have changed. Everyone is different in how we each view this world. It truly is amazing how two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. I sometimes have to remind myself that is a good thing.

Did we make the right move? I believe we did. I am thankful to be back home. I do understand the difference of my fantasy Utah to the reality one. This understanding doesn't make it any easier for my expectations of what I wanted Utah to be for us or for me. I am in control of my own destiny, this I do understand. More so, I am thankful for my family, without Jim in my life I would be lost, without our son it would be hard to ever see the light again. After I had Xander a switch was turned on for me and every moment of every day I am thankful for this world we all are allowed to live in.

It's good to be home.
posted by TRACI at 9:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home